Annexure - E
Registration of Small Scale Industrial Units (SSI)
- An Industrial undertaking in which the investment in fixed assets in Plant & Machinery, whether held on ownership term or on lease or hire purchase, does not exceed Rs.1Crore is defined as Small Scale Industry (SSI). This ceiling is also applicable for ancillary industrial undertakings.
- Provisional Registration ( In conforming areas only )
The Provisional Registration Certificate is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue. As soon as the unit commences commercial production, the provisional registration certificate loses its validity.
- Documents required to be attached for obtaining provisional a Registration.
- Three passport size photographs of proprietors/partners/directors, as the case may be.
- Photocopy of the partnership deed in case of a partnership unit. It is not necessary that the partnership should be registered under the partnership Act.
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association in case of Private Company alongwith certificate of incorporation. Copy of the resolution of the company authorising one of the Directors of the company to sign the application form and also appear for the interview.
- Proof of legal possession i.e, rent receipt, NOC from the landlord with proof of ownership, the power load authorised by the connection holder to the applicant.
- Provisional Registration would be allowed in approved Industrial areas only after the Unit has obtained consent to establish from Delhi Pollution Control Committee.
Benefits of Provisional Registration
- Material for construction of factory building.
- Apply to the Corporation/ local bodies for permission to construct sheds for establishing the unit.
- Apply for Municipal Corporation License & power connection.
- Apply for financial assistance to Delhi Financial Corporation, Nationalised Banks etc.
- Apply for procurement of machinery on hire purchase basis to National Small Industries Corporation /Delhi State. Industrial Development Corporation/Other institutions.
- Apply for import of raw material/components and capital goods
- Permanent registration is granted to the units which have come into existence in confirming areas as per the Master Plan. Units applying for permanent registration are required to submit the following documents along with the prescribed application.
- Proof of ownership of premises i e allotment letter/possession letter/lease Deed/property tax receipt/ MCL. If the unit has a municipal corporation license in its own name or in the name of its proprietor or one of the Partner/Directors as the case may be , then no other proof of legal possession is required.
In case premises are arranged on rental basis, unit should submit proof of Legal possession i e a rent receipt and/or NOC from the landlord supported by the proof of land lord's ownership. For this purpose rent receipt/rent agreement with GPA is also accepted provided the GPA is appointed by the owner/lessee through a Regd. deed. In respect of the premises belonging to Deptt. of Industries/DSIDC, the applicant shall submit NOC from Industries Deptt./DSIDC.
- One photo copy of sale bill of each end product applied for.
- One photo copy of purchase bill of each raw material.
- Purchase bill of machinery installed.
- Copy of partnership deed in case of partnership unit (this need not be registered.)
- Copy of Memorandum of Articles of Association with certificate of incorporation in case of private limited company ( in case of any change of Directors subsequently, copy of resolution and intimation in form No.32)along with copy of resolution authorising one of the directors to sign the application for grant of permanent SSI registration.
- Photocopy of valid consent letter from Delhi Pollution Control Committee.
- Copy of the industrial license from Govt. of India in case the end products require such license under Industrial Development and Regulation Act.1951.
- BIS/QC Certificate in respect of household electrical appliances which are covered under HEA(QC) Order,1981 and Q.C order 1993.
- An affidavit on Rs.10/- Non judicial Stamp Paper duly attested by Notary Public affixed with proper notarial Stamp giving the status of the unit, machinery installed, power requirement etc. as per the prescribed format.
NOTE: All the document mentioned above have to be self attested by the applicant.